sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2012

Looking for wholesale sites

Did you find one?
Or are you just begin the journey of asking around or searching for this type of sites.

What is a WHOLE SALE site ?

Basically this websites are places where you as a individual go online and buy for low prices, as if you were a store. This is great. I just love the idea. Because I honestly don't like the sales person breathing on my neck.

So what or who are this sites.
Here is a short list of the ones I have found. Please if you know of others, let me know. Comment and I'll check them out and add them to the list.

1) Sammydress.com - This one is famous because of the so many adds on Google, Facebook and more, but it's actually very easy to use, shipping is not that bad, and there are a lot of ways that you can get discounts.
2) Lightinthebox.com - I just found this one out, looks great, although for my taste is a little expensive, but in electronics it's more than fair.
4) apparelcandy good option if you are opening a store.
6) LaShowroom 


For now this is it 
Please wait for the second part of this list,and leave your comments! 
Thanks! see you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario